Mebak Chic Massage Gun
- HIGH PERFORMANCE - Mebak Chic massage gun can help muscle recover faster, reduce muscle pain, muscle fatigue, and lactic acid build-up, encourage blood flow, improve range of motion and flexibility ect. It's suitable for long-term volt caseworker, office crowd, drivers, or anyone has muscle pain problem.
- 8 MASSAGE HEADS - 8 massage heads are suitable for different parts of the body and can meet different needs. Massage heads in different shapes can be used on different muscle groups and provide targeted therapy for fast recovery.
- 6 SPEEDS - Mebak Chic massage gun comes with 6 built-in speeds, it can be controlled to select any speed between 1900-2800 RPM, you can chose any speed depend on the levels of your muscle soreness or pain.
- LITHIUM-ION BATTERY AND TYPE-C CHARGE - Mebak Chic massage gun built-in a lithium-ion battery with 120 minutes of continuous use. (Depending on the massage speed you use).Type-c charging ports can be charged to 5V/2A adapter or power bank, providing greater portability. Any regular phone adapters will be able to charge the massage gun without a problem.
- PORTABLE DESIGN & GREAT GIFT CHOICE- Mebak Chic massage gun with carrying case, easy to carry anywhere. It's a great choice for gift.
This model is our second Mebak percussion gun after giving the Mebak3 model 5 stars. The biggest improvement in this model was the longer and more ergonomic grip handle which really helps pinpointing the massage in hard to reach areas such as the back. The Mebak Chic has a 1-5 power setting as the Meebak3 but in my opinion the Chic has a bit more power than the Meebak3 on the highest setting, but in all honesty I typically run both at either a 3-4 power level for most work. The Meebak3 comes with 7massage tools with case while the Mebak Chic comes with 5 and a case. One of the 5 Chic tools includes a large rounded edge tool that is my favorite out of all of them for working on my quads, I do a lot of indoor biking. The Chic has great battery life as does the Mebak3 and rate them equal. The Chic does not have the digital face like the Mebak3 but I don't consider this to be a negative, just different. The chic also has a mode button that will run 3 different automatic speed modes with different speeds and strengths, I find myself not using this option all that much. Overall the Chic model is a nice upgrade from the Mebak3, but I am equally satisfied with both of these models for the options strength, battery life and price. You can't go wrong with either!
I recently ordered the Mebak Chic massage gun and I truly love it! My personal masseuse recommended that I get one of these for relief of my constant sore muscles from editing video for 20 years. Upper back, shoulders, neck and forearms. I can't afford to get massages everyday, but I can use a device like this daily to release the tension that builds in my forearms instantly. I love that it has 5 speeds and various modes, along with different head pieces to switch out depending on the body part you need to work on.The nice carrying case that was a nice surprise. The very first time I used it it relaxed the tension in my forearm immediately. I'm sooooo happy! I think this will be a holiday gift for a few of my family members!
I recently purchased the Mebak Chic Massage Gun. I am incredibly pleased with the experience from start to finish. The description of the product was very descriptive and included pictures from different angles and of the case and attachments.
The product arrived in a very timely manner and was packed in a very sturdy box.
When I opened the Mebak box and unzipped the sturdy carrying case, I was blown away by the quality of the massager and its attachments. The handle of the device is a perfect diameter and wrapped in rubber to make for easy grip while using the massager. The instructions clearly explained charging prior to first use and the options the device had.
My purchase of the Mebak massager was a great experience of a very impressive product at a great price. I would recommend to everyone and plan on buying a couple more as gifts for family members.
Okay. First, I was so sore the day this arrived. I carry ALL of my stress in my shoulders. The lump from my neck to the outside of my shoulders is bigger than it’s ever been. I was initially bummed because I thought I would have to be patient and wait for this to charge before I could attack these knots. Then I hit the power button! It came on!!! I went after the knots in my neck and shoulders with a vengeance. I am excited to report that it wasn’t even on the highest setting and it was too intense to start out at. So I put it on a lower speed and it was fantastic. Like, I can’t explain the kinda hurts, but in a good way feeling that you get working out your knots. I probably spent about ten minutes on each side, because I knew I would be sore the next day from releasing the toxins in there. And it still had battery life so I switched to a different attachment and spent a few minutes on the bottoms of my feet. By the time I was done the precharged battery was still going strong. I will use this all the time in between professional massages and and can’t think of the last thing I purchased that made me this happy and not regret a penny of it.